Coreless Medium Frequency Melting Induction Furnace mainly used in melting cast iron, cast steel and copper and aluminum alloy. It can also be used together with self-heated furnaces and electric arc furnace for heating or keeping warm the molten iron and molten steel.
1. Solid structure and durable;
2. Good magnetic isolation, safe and reliable;
3. Solid frequency conversion power supply, easy operation; Adjustable power rate, easy operation and maintenance;
4. Easy to start up with load or free of load.
1. Furnace body
2. Thyristor type medium frequency power supply cabinet
3. Copper bars/copper cables
4. Mechanical tilting device (gear box, electric motor, connectors)
5. Crucible mould for making furnace lining
1. Digital CMOS chip (U. S. ASIC-2-12), with the highest degree of integration at home, is used in control circuit, the overall machine controlled through one single panel;
2. Frequency-sweep zero voltage start, high success rate, no shock;
3. Automatic resistance adjustment, permanent power output, 10-20% energy saved in comparison with domestic traditional machine of the type;
4. Auto phase sequence adaptation, free of synchronization;
5. Good performance in reload staring, auto recovery;
6. Highly integrated in controlling circuit, free of use of high-rate starter and relay loop, fairly low failure rate;
7. Wholly digital design, strong in anti-interference, no temperature shift when in continuous working;
8. Multi-protection functions (for over current, over voltage, insufficient water pressure, power failure, or phase absence), and mishandling will not cause damage to machine.
1) 1, 600 centigrade
2) SCR static frequency conversion adopted as IF power supply for induction heating
3) Pouring action driven mechanically or oil hydraulic
4) High efficiency, little noise, easy operation and maintenance
5) Usage: Refining ferrous metals, smelting nonferrous and precious metals, such as Cu and Al.
Basic technical parameter
|Input Power||Input Volt. (6pulse)||Incoming Curr.||Rated Power||DC Curr.||DC Volt.||Melting Rate||Working Freq.||Working Volt.||Rated Capacity||Power Consumption|