Sand rotary dryer
Rotary dryer is mainly applied for drying slag, sand, coal, fly ash, iron powder, ore, quartz sand and other particle materials.
It has the following characteristics:
1. The cylinder protect itself, thermal efficiency can up to 95%.The whole length of the dryer reduced to 50% approximately than mono-cylinder and reduced land investment to 50% approximately
2. Cylinder adopts heat-resistant and wear-resistant steel plate welding with long service life and easy maintenance. High thermal efficiency, temperature of outer cylinder is 60or below(temperature of outer mono-cylinder is high to 150°C)
3. Low temperature of outlet, long-service of dust removal machine. It also can be directly connected to air box pulse bag filter.
4. Without gear and pinion drive, but wheel rotation applied, level operation of the complete machine makes system simple and reasonable.
5. Air heater could match boiling furnace, or oil furnace can also be applied, which can dry materials with size below 20mm.
6. Final moisture index can be adjusted according to requirements of customers.
Applications of rotary dryer
Industrial Dryer have many applications but are most commonly seen in the mineral industry for drying sands, limestone, stones and soil, ores, fertilizers, wood chips, coal, iron soleplate, filter cakes, sewage sludge, etc
Drum or Shell Variations of rotary dryer
A Industrial Dryer can consist of a single shell or many, though any more than three drums is not usually necessary. Multiple drums can reduce the amount of space that the equipment consumes. Multi-shell dryers consist of several concentric tubes. Multiple shells allow the dryer to be utilized in a more compact space. The drums are often heated directly by oil or gas burners. The addition of a combustion chamber on the entry end helps ensure efficient fuel usage, and those homogenous drying air temperatures. As the material moves through the rotating drum is heated and moisture released. Some dryers also offer the option to cool, clean, shred, and/or separate the dried material.
Combined Processes of rotary dryer
Along with drying Industrial Dryer have the ability to increase their economy by combining other process needs with drying. Other processes that can be combined with drying are
|Model||Shell diameter(mm)||Shell length (mm)||Capacity(t/h)||Power (kw)|
About our company rotary dryer