2. One-piece and two-piece construction design boring mill jaws can be custom made to meet your specific requirements;
3. With the boring mill jaws bases made of one-piece casting steel or forging steel in heavy-duty applictions calling for very rigid boring mill jaws. The hardened & ground serrated top jaws made of forging steel, whole quenched to a hardness of HRC 45 - 48;
4. Hardened and ground top surfaces of top jaws enable accuate positioning for workpieces. Soft jaws can be supplied for cases of clamping workpieces under fine machining;
5. Standard sizes of our boring mill jaws are 8"X6", 10"X7", 12"X7", 14"X7", 14"X9", up to 600mm X 320mm(length of base X bolt-hole-centerlines distance) or custom made referring to the size of the chuck on which the boring mill jaws will be mounted;
6. M10 threaded holes on top of jaw base for lifting with eyebolts for safe and easy handling of the boring mill jaws;
7. Each set of boring mill jaws includes any number sets of boring mill jaws on requests. Accessories such as T-bolts and nuts, anti-thrusting cross key bars can be offered along with the boring mill jaws;
8. To enhance the clamping force of each boring mill jaw effectively, both clamping force booster gear sets and clamping force boosting screw rods can be chosen to fit on the boring mill jaws;
9. These boring mill jaws are entirely customized, we accept orders for any quantity even if only for one piece. Since their customizing features we don't have a standard products list. Please feel free to inquire us to get our offers.