Reyes Separator has been at the forefront in the field of disc stack centrifugal separation technology for more than 50 years - which is why disc stack centrifuges from REYES Separator perform this crucial separation function exceptionally well.
Today, REYES Separator is the leader in mechanical separating technology in China. REYES developments are used in a wide range of areas - in the beverage and dairy industries, in recovering and processing oils and fats, as well as in chemicals, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and starch technology. Other applications include marine engineering, energy, oil fields and industry.
Centrifuge machine Standard design
The machine consists of a frame that has a horizontal drive shaft with clutch and brake, worm gear , lubricating oil bath and vertical bowl spindle in the lower part.
The bowl is mounted on top of the spindle in the lower part. The bowl is mounted on top of the spindle , inside the space formed by the upper parts of the frame , the ring solid cover, the collecting cover, and frame hood . The feed and liquid discharge system , including the paring disc pump for the heavy phase, also rests on this structure. All parts in contact with the process liquid are made of stainless steel. The bowl is of the solid-ejecting disc type with hydraulic operating system. The electric motor is of the variable frequency drive type or of controlled-torque type.
Concentrator or purifier parts, inlet and outlet devices, revolution counter, set of erosion-protective parts ,illuminated sight glass box for light phase outlet , vibration switch , vibration-isolating base plate , flange motor, set of tool and standard set of spare.
Started equipment, frequency converter, discharge control panel, standard set of fittings, set of CIP valves and fittings and serviceability package for online viewing of separator status
Bowl body , hood and locking ring S.S304
Solids cover and frame hood S.S
Frame bottom parts green cast iron , cald with
In and outlet parts S.S
Gasket and o-ring Nitrile rubber
Separation takes place inside a rotating bowl. The feed is introduced to the rotating centrifuge bowl from the top via a stationary inlet pipe (1),and is accelerated in the distributor(2),which was specially designed to ensure smooth acceleration of the feed liquid(4). Leaving the distributor, the feed enters the disc stack(3). The separation into liquid-liquid-solid takes place between the discs, with the oil phase moving through the disc stack to the centre. When it reaches the centre, it is discharged through hole (5) and ejected into the collecting frame. The water and heavy solid separated from the oil move to the periphery, and the water flows via channels in the top disc(6) to the paring chamber, where it is pumped out of the rotor by means of a built-in paring disc(7).During purification, hot water is fed into the inlet of the bowl before the process liquid is introduced. The water forms a seal around the outer edge of the top disc. The solid collect in the periphery where they are discharged intermittently via the centrifuge cyclone. The solid are discharged by means of a hydraulic system, which forces the sliding bowl bottom(8)to drop down at preset suitable intervals, thus opening the solid ports at the bowl periphery
Centrifuge machine Main Parameter:
Dimensions, Overall (mm)
Disc separator types:
More details picture:
The suggestions from our customers, and offers the all-day, all-directional and top-grade market services.
The technical and after-sale services are listed as follows:
1. Provide free technical training, guidance and information of accessories.
2. Our technical staff could instruct our customers on the installation of connector and accessories on site, and deal with technical and quality issues.
3. We guarantee more than 10 years' service life of our products with 1 years' warranty and life maintenance.
4. 24-hour hot line: 86-13674188053 . Once receive the customer complaints, we will response within 24 hours.
5. Free maintenance and replacement will be provided if defects result from quality failure of our product.
6. Our company will provide technical services by phone, fax, e-mail, etc., please refer to the contact details.
7. Our company will implement the contract strictly; deliver the products to location specified by our customers for free in accordance with the mode of transportation.
8. Our company will provide perfect after-sale services and technical support.