High-efficiency Wood Sawdust Airflow dryer machine for sale
The airflow dryer is a hot air pulse dryer, also called a hot air duct dryer. The advantages of this dryer are direct heating, fast drying, foldable installation, and space saving.
The raw material enters the furnace through the pipe through the inlet, and is drawn into the Sakron by the fan along with the hot air around the pipe. The dried materials are released from the Sakron, and waste heat and water vapor are discharged from the Sakron.
The nature of the air dryer:
1. Dry raw materials: rice husk, sawdust and crushed foam, branches, wood chips and other granular raw materials (diameter less than 3mm, length less than 5mm).
2. Production efficiency: When the hot air is 180ºC, the sawdust or rice husk with a relative humidity of 35% will be dried to a relative temperature of 10%. The temperature of the hot air is not lower than 180°C and can reach 300°C.
3. Fuel can be used: firewood (crushed wood), coal, steam or electric heating.
1. The drying strength of the air dryer is large: due to the high air flow speed, the material is well dispersed in the gas phase. The entire surface of the material can be used as the effective area for drying. Therefore, the limited area of drying is greatly
increased. At the same time, due to the dispersion and dispersion during drying The stirring effect keeps the gasification surface constantly renewed. Therefore, the drying heat transfer process is strong.
2. The air dryer has a short drying time: the contact time between the material and the air is extremely short, and the drying time is generally 0.5 to 5 seconds. For heat-sensitive or low-melting materials, it will not cause overheating or decomposition and affect its quality.
3.High thermal efficiency of the airflow dryer: Airflow drying adopts the co-current operation of material and gas. From the beginning to the end, the material temperature and air temperature can reach a reasonable state, and the drying time is short, so a higher drying temperature can be used.
4. The airflow dryer has a wide range of applications, high output, and large precipitation; simple structure, small site area, low investment and maintenance costs.
5. Hot air source for airflow dryer: oil-fired stove, gas stove, coal-fired hot air stove, steam heat exchanger.
|Item||Airflow Pipe Sawdust Dryer|
|Big pipe Diameter(mm)||400||320|
|Small pipe diameter(mm)||320||220|
|Intake air volume(m3/h)||10000||9000|
|Air temperature||250 degrees||220|
- Can customize drying equipments as per your demands
- 24-hours service online to support.
- One year warranty and free factory technical support.
- Video and technical online guidance.
- Show factory and support video inspection.
- Free raw material test service.
- Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
We would like to know the following information before your order:
1. What is your raw material? or material size(length, diameter)? material moisture?
2. Capacity per hour you need?