Custom Made 100L- 30,000L Fermentation Tank, 20 Years Of Experience. Reasonable Price And Best Service, CE Certificated Products.Sold to Over 180 Countries.Advanced Technology.Contact us for the offer.
We Can Make The Brewing Equipment For Beer, Wine, Sparkling Wine ,Whiskey,Gin, Brandy, Rum Etc
The Equipment Capacity From 300l To 30000l.
Beer Equipment: Including The Brewhouse,Fermenter , Brite Tank , Cip Trolley Etc;
Wine Equipment: Including The Red Wine/White Wine/Sparkling Wine Tank , Floating Lid Wine Tank And Whole Wine
Distillation Equipment: Including The Rum/Whiskey/Brandy/Gin/Vodka Stills
• Beer Fermentation Tank has 200L and 30,000L and otherpecifications, according to the actual requirment of customers.
• Cone bottom shape, cooling jacket using dimple jacketjacketed outside covered with insulation, thermal insulationmaterial for polyurethane (cold).
• Connector using tri-clamp, inner tank using SS304 or S316L the inner surface mirror polishing Ra≤0.4um-0.6um. Outersurface can be polished, wiredrawn, sandblasted according tocustomers requirement.
1. Highly Competitive Price, More Than 10 Years Production And Manufacturing Experience
2. Iso9001, Ce (2014/68 / Eu) Ped Certification
3. Strictly Quality Control, Meet The European Quality Standard, Take 3 Times Water Pressure Test During Production.
4. Accept Customized, Professional Engineers Will Provide Design Solutions For You
5.Use High-Quality 304 Stainless Steel, Ensure The Thickness Of The Material
6. Dimple Plate Cooling Jacket, Better Cooling Effect And Longer Service Life
7. Equipped With Safety Valve, Water-Sealed Pressure Valve, To Ensure The Safe Operation Of The Fermentation Tank
Customer cases: we have customer cases in the United States, Japan, South Korea, Australia, the Philippines, the United Kingdom, Mexico, Spain Singapore and Canada.
Mash Tun is a brewhouse vessel used for mixing the ground malt (grist) with temperature-controlled water. This is called "mashing" and the porridge-like result is called the "mash." See mash and mashing. The mash is held at a predetermined temperature and time (e.g., at 65°C for 1 h) until the malt starches convert to sugars, and the dissolved malt sugars (wort) are rinsed into the kettle where hops are added. The mash tun is a single vessel where the mashing and wort runoff take place in the same vessel. It is predominantly used for brewing ales and other top-fermented beers, particularly in the UK, using a single-temperature infusion mash.
The bright tanks are cans for storing live beer. After the beer is fermented and matured, the yeast and another turbidity in the fermentation broth need to be filtered to make the wine clear and bright. After the fermentation broth is filtered, it is called "bright beer". Let the packaging department bottling into beer finished products. Sake jars are used to hold sake. In most breweries, the beer will be filtered after leaving the larger container and sent into bright tanks. If you want to force carbonation of bright beer, the beer can be carbonated in a fermentation tank or storage tank. In this case, the beer should be completely filled with carbonic acid to reach the bright tank.
craft beer equipment is consisted of Malt milling system, Mash system, Fermentation system, Refrigeration system, Control system and CIP cleaning system. The tank of the system all adopts SS 316L and S.S 304,and the system also have high automatic control capacity.Simple operation ,PLC automatic control system ,PLC semi-automatic control system.Equipments characteristics: Small investment, quick effectiveness, high quality, lower prices, the investment repayment is fast, the service life of equipment is long, easy operation, lower cost. Strong technical force.
Material: Red Copper/SUS304 for choose Heating method: by steam/electrical heating elements Top of pot with whole glass manway,inlet,safety valve, thermometer,pressure gauge and liquid return back hole. Top with agitator can be used to distill any wash,even washes full of fruit pulp or grain mash can heated in this configuration of boiler without any risk of burning on bottom of pot.Also,by constantly agitating the wash throughout the distillation run,the distillery can save 20% on the heating required to perform the distillation.
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in plywood case or carton package for small parts.
If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T in advance, 30% as deposit, and finish 70% balance payment before delivery.
We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 3 to 4 weeks after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings.
Q6.Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q7: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.