The Large-scale cement rotary kiln is one of the rotary kilns. As the name suggests, it is a kind of rotary kiln that specializes in the treatment of cement. The cement rotary kiln is designed mainly for paving dry and wet production lines of cement clinker. Cement rotary kiln can also be used in other fields, such as metallurgy, chemical, building refractory, environmental protection and other industries. The rotary kiln is composed of a shell, a supporting device, a thrust roller supporting device, a transmission device, an active kiln head, a kiln tail sealing device, a coal injection pipe device and so on.
Application and Working Principle:
The cement rotary kiln is the central equipment for cement clinkering system in the new large dry processing cement production, which can be used with uni-stream or twin-stream pre-heater, calcining combustor. 90%~ 95% of the raw material which has been pre-calcined has been fed into the slow rotating and inclining installed rotary kiln from the rear. Under the composite effect of circumferential tilting and axial movement, the material slowly flows through the whole drum, the fuel (coal dust, oil or natural gas) sprays from kiln head into high temperature zone for burning, which produces the required heat for physical and chemical reaction of combination and crystallization of material inside the kiln. Under the function of rear blower, the burning gas steam and material counter flow the whole kiln, completing heat exchange and physical or/and chemical reaction. The clinkered cement is discharged to the cooler.
1. The shell is made of the high quality kilned carbon steel and alloy steel, by the method of automatic welding;
2. The tyre and roller are made of ZG35CrMo steel and 42CrMo steel;
3. The sliding bearing is the non-scraping liner one with large clearance;
4. The driving device is equipped with the reducer with hard tooth surface and flexible diaphragm coupling, and driven by DC motor;
5. Hydraulic thrust roller is used;
6. Low-speed driving device is equipped.
Technical Performance Parameters:
Excluding seals of kiln head and kiln rear
Excluding kiln head cover
Cooperating with Burleigh Hughes
Cooperating with Smith
1. High capacity, low cost, competitive price.
2. Simple structure, convenient installation and adjustment.
3. Easy operation and maintenance.
4. Wear-resistant parts, especially the lining plates.
5. Suitable for many kinds of l material, and continuous operation.
6. Big crushing ratio, uniform end product size and easy to adjust fineness of final products.
7. Suitable for dry process and wet process, and grinding and drying can be simultaneously achieve.
8. Max OD: 4.2m
9. ISO9001:2008 certificated
10. More than 30 years experience
11. Most professional technical team with the richest experience
12. Accept all kinds OEM requirement, could maximally fulfill your requests