1.General Introduction of JULONG Aquatic Trash Skimmer or Aquatic Weed Harvesters
JULONG aquatic weed harvesters (or water weed harvesters, or aquatic trash skimmers) are usually used in river, lake, reservoir and coasts for cutting, collecting, storing and transporting waterweeds and floating garbage. The harvester can not only cut and collect all kinds of aquatic weeds, reeds, water hyacinth, but also collecting garbage, leaves and other waste in water. All of the equipment can work automatically and can save much labor force for its high efficiency. It is driven by hydraulic system and operated by one person, with the characteristic of simple structure, flexible movement and easy operation, which makes it an important environment friendly machine in water cleaning.
2. General Parameters for reference (Customized design is available)
|Collecting Depth:||max. 3.0m|
|Collecting Width:||max. 3.0m|
|Conveyor Belt Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Conveyor Type:||Great Wall Type|
|Driving Method:||Propellers or Paddle Wheels|
|Diesel Engine:||Weichai or Cummins, 70KW, 2 sets|
|Control System:||Electrical & Hydraulic system|
3. Collecting Range
Seabed Aquatic Plant
5. Packing, Delivery & Shipment
- Disassembled into Containers (40ft HC)
- Transported by Trucks/ Bulk Cargo Ships
6. Why Choose Julong ?
- Customized designs is available according to clients project reqirement. We have our own design team and also support from China ship design institutes and professional colleges.
- All our workders are skilled and have rich experience in the ship design for many years.
- Reputed sprae parts wll used, like the world famous Cummins engine, Siemens PLC control system, Vikers hydraulic pump and so on.
- Every finished product will be tested before delivery to assure the product run smoothly.
- The aquatic weed harvesters are dismountable, which can be disassembled and assembled easily. Thus it can be transported more conveniently by road, rail, water.
- Professional engineers will be sent to project site to help assemble, debugging, testing and training.