Our Main Products
Air classifier mill material would be conveyed by feeding system evenly to milling chamber, and would be impacted by highspeed rotating beater, and also under the centrifugal force, it would impact the grinding track. By several different pulverization powers, the material would be milled into fine powder. The milled powder would go with air flow up to the classifying chamber. With the help of adjustable classifier wheel,coarsepowder and fine powder would be separated. Qualified fine powder would go through the wheel vane then into the cyclone separator or dust collector, while mixture of coarse powder and fine powder would fall down to themilling chamber to be milled again.
|Matched Powder(kw)||Grinding Plate||4||11||22||30||45||90||110|
|Rotation Speed (r/min)||Grinding plate||9000||5600||4600||4200||2900||2100||1800|
Design and supply of a ACM Complete Milling system for the production .This includes design and supply of all ancillary items necessary for proper operation of the offered equipment including, but not limited to:
- Feed Bin and Feed Screw
- ACM-60 Pulverizing Mill
- Bag filters/pulse dust collector with rotary valve
- Draft Fan
- Pipes /bracket
- One product collection systems with rotary valve
- Electrical Cabinet
Upon receiving the deposit, we will offer the following technical services:
1. Design for your production line flow and equipment layout, free of charge;
2. Provide foundation drawings of customer-ordered grinding mills and drawings of related parts, etc;
3. Technical parameters of peripheral equipment will be supplied;
4. Free technical suggestions on adjusting of equipment layout and application.
5. Equipment upgrading (customers need to pay the cost);
1. Strictly conforming to ISO9001-2000 quality management system;
2. Strict control from purchasing inspection, process inspection to final proofing;
3. Established several QC departments to execute quality control regulations;
4. Detailed quality control examples:
(1) Complete files for quality control and quality feedback;
(2) Strict inspection for the components of our grinding mills, to assure products free of damage and avoid rust-eaten and paint peeling off later on.
(3) Only qualified components will be assembled and total equipment must be inspected completely before sale.
After sale service
1. We will send our technician to the site for guiding equipment installation and commissioning.
2. During the installation and commissioning, we offer operator training service.
3. The quality assurance date is one year after commissioning. And after that, we will collect the cost if provide repairing for your equipment.
4. Maintenance for equipment failure caused by improper handling (appropriate cost will be collected).
5. We offer the components with favorable price and perdurable maintenance.
6. If equipment repairing is needed after quality assurance date is expired, we will collect maintenance cost.