50T/24h wheat flour milling machine is a complete production line from cleaning, milling to packing with all accessories.
This wheat flour milling line is a middle capacity machine which suitable for commercial production.
This wheat flour milling machine can produce super fine flour, grade 1 and grade 2 flour to meet different client needs. And the byproduct wheat bran can be used for animal feed. We supply pelletizer to make feed.
We have very detailed drawings for installation guidance. Our clients from Argentina successfully installed this line themselves with our 65 drawings guidance. And we were up all night for guidance on line when customer installed the line.
If you do not have your own technicians, we can dispatch our engineers oversea for installation guidance.
|50t wheat flour mill|
|2||Production capacity||50 t/24h|
|3||Main machines||1 pcs High efficiency vibrating sifter|
2 pcs Plane revolving sifter
2 pcs Scourer
1 pcs Destoner
1 pcs Washing destoner
1 pcs Damper
5 pcs Double roller mill
|Milling Techniques||4 break-4 reduction-1 scratch-1 bran brushing|
|5||Cleaning Techniques||1 sifting-2 scouring-2 destoning-2 magnetic separating-1 washing-1 air separating|
|6||Power required||108.21 kw|
|7||Size of workshop||28000*7000*7000 mm|
Related wheat flour mill
Please search the following related wheat flour mill plant for more detail information in site.
1.Instruction-----Special analysis of our equipment for customers' understanding.
2.Welcome to visit our factory ,and discuss with our professional technician.
3. Customization---According to your needs and our professional , making the plan suit for you.
1. Welcome to inspect your goods before loading or we send you the photos.
2. Product quality is guaranteed, all inspection agency documents can be satisfied if necessary.
3. Inspection before loading can be offered if you need.
4. Documents for customs clearance can be supplied.
1. Calling us to get telephonic advice.
2. Sending email to us to get the solution by mail.
3. Chatting live with us to get online help.
4. Inviting our technician to visit customers place for solving.