Cross lapping machine for Nonwoven wadding thermal bonding production line
This system is used for individualization of fibers to web and it is suitable for many different fiber materials ,PET,PP,PA ,4080 low melt point fiber,and so on.
- Input width 2000-3400mm
- Output width 2500-9000 mm
- Lapping speed 40-90m/min Suitable
- web weight ≥30 gsm
1. High quality anti-static carbon type aprons, light-weight rollers. l
2. It utilizes servo motor & servo controller system or inverter with web storage and profiling function to keep the web thickness uniformly. l
3.Servo motor central controlling system and PLC touch screen interface.
4.This provides high quality web controlled by computer to ensure quality as well as speed.
7.Radial pulsation is less than 0.02mm
We are professional nonwoven machine many years, in order that we can supply the exact price and corresponding technical data, please kindly confirm your details requirement as follows:
1. What's the final products?
2. What's the width of the products?
3. What's the Gsm( grams per square meter )and thickness of products?
4. What's the material you used? And what's the specification of the raw material?
5. What's the capacity you need?
6. Do you have any pics or samples of our final products?
The warranty period shall be valid for 12 months after completion of the commissioning. During the warranty period, if any defect and fault is discovered, XinLihua grants a prompt action to solve the problem.
2.Installation & maintenance
Paragon will send one or two engineers to the Buyer's factory to help the Buyer for the installation and commissioning of the production line at the request of the Buyer. The Buyer should provide the allowance , round-trip air tickets, accommodation, workers and translator. The installation and commissioning will take around 15 days to one month according to different production lines.