High Efficiency TRCS250*1S Drilling Desander for Horizontal Directional Drilling
Drilling Mud Desander is the secondary solids control device for drilling fluids. It is mainly used to remove harmful solid particles with a particle size of 47-74μm in the drilling fluid. Using the principle of centrifugal sedimentation, the suspended particles can be separated from the liquid by centrifugal acceleration.
TRCS series mud desander is an innovative product for drilling fluids recycling. Traditional desander without Shale Shaker is only available for unweighted drilling mud. It is oversized for some applications, and this kind of desander is relatively more expensive. Innovative TR desander is an ideal option for both weighted and unweighted drilling mud with the most cost effective solution for drilling. In addition, TRCS series mud desander is the best choices for small mud system for HDD, water well drilling, CBM, mining exploration industry, etc.
Main Characteristics of TRCS Series Desander
- Clamp connection for hydrocyclones installation, easy to dismantle and replace.
- Flexible options for 1, 2 or 3 pieces of 10" or 12" cones for different capacities.
- Replaceable hydrocyclones.
- Flexible fast connection are available for user assembly.
- Internation brand vibrating motor, Martin or Oli Motor.
- Compact design with small footprint.
- Pure polyurethane or high-chromium for hydrocyclones.
Technical data of TRCS series desander
|Separation Point||45μm -75μm|
|Remark||All desander could be customized without bottom shaker.|
TR Mud Desander is widely used in city bored piling, oil & gas drilling, tunneling construction, Drilling Waste Management, trenchless HDD, environment protection, Oil Mud Seperation, mining, Oil Sludge Dewatering Systems, Coal Bed Gas Solids Control System, Water Drilling etc.
1. We offer high quality products at competitive price.
2. Shortest delivery time.
3. Flexible payment terms.
4. Timely after-sale service.
5. Most of our equipment can be replaceable with international brands.
6. Our products have been exported to Argentina, Egypt, US, Australia, Romania, Pakistan, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Iran, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia and many other countries.
Customer's satisfaction is the highest pursuit of TR Solids Control.