1. Z axis feeding height 400mm
2. Welded steel tube,cast iron vertical shafts and steel gantry
3. Vacuum table +Vacuum pump
4. X,Y axis by helical gear rack,Z axis by TBI ball screw
5. 450B stepper motor and MA860H Leadshine driver or servo motor and driver
6. 3.0KW water cooling spindle and other spindles are optional
7. Nc-Studiocontrol system, DSP or Mach 3 is optional
|Model||LT-1325 wood cnc router|
|Spindle motor power||3.0KW|
|Table style||Aluminum T-slot table with PVC|
|Motor and driver||450B stepper motor and MA860H Leadshine driver/servo|
|Guide rail||Hiwin linear square guide rail|
|Transmission||X,Y axis gear rack, Z axis ball screw|
|Instruction formate||G code*.u00*.mmg*.plt|
|Working voltage||AC220V/AC380V,single phase/3phase,50-60hz|
|Net weight/ Gross weight||1200KG/1350KG|
|Optional||1. Vacuum table and vacuum pump|
|2. Dust collector|
|3. Water tank|
|4. 4.5KW,5.5KW spindle|
|6.rotary axis diameter 80mm,100mm,150mm,300mm etc|
Wood Processing: processing of various furniture such as door, window, cabinet, screen and
Advertisement: engraving and cutting various labels and number plate.
Art crafts: engraving characters of any languages and graphics on gifts and souvenirs.
wood, aluminum bord, brass board, plastic, density board, MDF board, wave board, PVC, acrylic,
crystal, light marble and other nonmetal materials and light metal materials.
Packaging & Shipping
How to buy one right wood CNC router?
1) What kind of material do you plan on processing and the maximum material?
The reason this should be the first question you ask is because it can quickly let you know if this type of CNC machine is applicable.
The maximum material about the machine working area
2)What is your mainly work?
Do you plan to use the machine for cutting, carving, drilling, or some special work.
3)Do you have any requirements about the machine, like the performance, speed, control system and so on?
If you figure out the above questions, you will know what CNC machine you really need.