Corrugated Metal Roof Sheet Tile Making Machine
|Detailed technical parameters|
|Corrugated Metal Roof Sheet Tile Making Machine|
#HX 728Corrugated Metal Roof Sheet Tile Making Machine
Model and Raw material
GI. GL. PPGI. PPGL . Aluminum
Roll Forming machine Components Details
Side Panel Of Machine
|All colors(standard international color)or (Customized)|
45# steel Cr12 Mov HRC 58-62
Diameter Of The Shaft
|Chain Wheel and Cycle Chain Length:1 Inch|
Roll Forming machine Electric Components
|380V 50Hz 3phases(Can be customized according to local voltage)|
|5.5KW Regular Brand: LI CHAO (Customized)|
Hydraulic pump station : 4KW Regular Brand: LI CHAO (Customized)
Type: Double guide pillar Hydraulic Cutting
Blade: Cr12 Mov HRC 58-62
PLC Electronic control cabinet Regular Brand: DELTA (Customized)
|Screen||Button Control system with multiple languages Regular Brand: SanJing (Customized)|
|Feature||Famous Brand, Multi-Purpose, Easy to Operation, Full Automatic Computer Control, long Service Life|
Corrugated Metal Roof Sheet Tile Making Machine Advantage:
1. Famous Brand, quality is guaranteed.
2. It can be produce wave Profile can satisfy the client demand for spend less and Multi-purpose.
3. Full Automatic Computer Control make easy to operation.
4. Machine roller and shaft is produced by exact demands and control . The roller material processing method is by
CR12 MOV heat treatment 58ºC-62ºC . The product quality is durable and long service life .
Work Flow and Main parts of Corrugated Metal Roof Sheet Tile Making Machine:
Blade material: Cr12, heat treatment58 ºC-62 ºC
When cutting start to work, Hydraulic pump station excitation guide column working, drive blade cutting .
Because the cutting method is stable, metal plate cross section is neat.
Our products are used to produce in roof and wall building. It can be used in factories, houses, schools, hotels, shops
and other construction sites.
1.It is load in one 20/40 feet container .
2. We have professional technicians for loading to make sure machine has no damage.
3.Please provide us the nearest port name, we will ask shipping cost and arrange shipping for you.
Advantage of the service:
1. Provides engineering drawing design services
2.Provide machine customization service
3.Remote video service
4.Engineer on-the-spot installation service
5. Help customers booking shipping service
6.Help customers purchase raw materials service
1.Payment Term: 30% paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% after inspection by buyer in seller's
factory while before delivery.
2.Delivery Time: We guarantees the equipment will be ready for shipment within 30 working days
after receipt of deposit .
3.After sale Service: We could send technician to your country to install machine if you need. The buyer
need to pay for all the cost, including: visa, round trip tickets, accommodation, salary of USD 100~120 per day.
Q: Are you a trading company or a factory?
A: We are factory with professional production team and service consciousness just for exporting
various types of cold roll forming machines.
Q: Can a machine produce only one style panel profile?
A: Not complete. Suitable for wider and double layer manufacturing machines. It can produce more
than 3 panels.
Q: How long does it take to manufacture the machine?
A: In general, the machine can be completed in 20 to 45 business days. But if you need machines
urgently, we can save you time.
Q: Is there quality control when producing the production line?
A: Yes, we have a team that is responsible for quality control, including the laying of raw materials,
processing rolls and other parts, processing, assembly, testing and packaging on the roll surface and shaft.
Q: What can you do if the machine broken?
A: Our machine is warranted for 24 months. If the damaged part cannot be repaired, we can send a
new part to replace the damaged part, but you will need to pay the courier fee yourself. If the warranty
period is exceeded, we can resolve the issue through negotiation and we provide technical support for
the entire life cycle of the device.
Q: What is your strength compared to other suppliers?
A: We will give you the best service. We will provide you with good advice that exceeds your requirements.
These lines are easy to install and have low maintenance requirements.
Q: Can we become your agent abroad?
A: Of course, if you have a business in the rolling forming line, we will welcome a lot of cooperation.