1 Product information
|5.Material||rubber,steel cord,iron core|
|6.Warranty||12 month under normal use|
Our rubber tracks are suitable for all makes and models of equipment such as mini excavators, compact track loaders, multi terrain loaders and crawler dumpers. Continuous Steel Cord Technology plus specially-formulated rubber compounds deliver the performance you require from your equipment, reducing down-time and loss of productivity.
1)Joint-less multi strand high tensile internal wire cables.
2) Low ground pressure and minimal disturbance on ground surface, smoother and comfortable ride.
3)Lug patterns are designed for increased traction, decreased tearing, and even ground pressure.
4) 'State of the art' computer controlled rubber track vulcanizing presses that control the vulcanizing temperature, humidity and cure time.
5) Quality control engineers and computerized testing equipment that are constantly testing for correct rubber curing time, tensile strength, and abrasion resistance.
3 How to measure your machine's rubber track
You can look at your current track. It should have the size stamped into it on the inside part of the track. If you are unable to find it,you need to do measurements. The size of a rubber track is an expression of width x pitch x number of links:
- The width of the track (in millimetres).
- The distance from the centre of one link to the centre of the next (pitch).
- The number of links contained in the inner portion of the track.
4 How can I prolong the life of my rubber tracks
- Avoid sharp debris whenever possible.
- Never store unused tracks outdoors, nor should you store equipment with rubber tracks on it outdoors
- If you have recently buy a new track, check the tension in that new track after 40 hours of operation and make any adjustments necessary.
- Never driving aggressively and avoiding unnecessarily fast turns. Any turns should be wide and slow.
- Check the undercarriage of the mini excavator or CTL when replacing any tracks to see if there are any need to replace worn or broken sprockets, idlers or rollers.
5 Agricultural Rubber Track Specification with pattern
|TAIHONG Harvester Rubber Tracks|
|Harvester Brand||Rubber Track Size (Width*Pitch)||LINKS||LUG PATTERN|