| 1,Imported core accessories and mass flow-meter, full closed loop system, high-performance PLC control|
2,Rugged design, Europe and the United States imported valves, pressure switches, flow switches, sensors,the quality is like Europe and the United States equipment.
3,Touch screen operation, intelligent automatic operation;
| 1,Program control: full closed-loop PLC control|
2.Interface control: 12-inch touch screen
3.Flow control: mass flow controller
4. Input power: 5000W
5. Kerosene pressure: 1.2Mpa
6. Kerosene flow: 0~60L/h
7. Oxygen pressure: 1.6mpa
8. Oxygen flow: 0~60m3/h
9. Carrier gas pressure: 0.1~0.3Mpa
10. Carrier gas flow: 3~30L/min
11. Main parts origin: Germany, America, Japan, Italy
2. Cleaning method: barrel body turnover
Characteristics and advantages of HV-80-JP supersonic flame spraying system
1, Solid cabinet design, fuel flow control area, pressure display area, electronic control area are modular layout, panel clear and easy to operate.
2. All imported valves, pressure switches, flow switches and sensors from Europe and America are of the same quality as those from Europe and America
3, The use of Japanese mitsubishi high-performance PLC control, after ignition automatically maintain oxygen and fuel, carrier gas flow output.
4. All the internal fuel, oxygen, carrier gas and cooling water connected on the equipment have the detection function to ensure that all preparation processes can be fully tested before ignition.
5. Monitor the running status of the equipment in real time. Once any part is found to be operating beyond the safe range, the whole system will stop sharply, send an alarm and provide fault information.
6. The equipment starts and stops automatically under the control of PLC, which reduces the possibility of operator's misoperation.
7. Communication interface is set up inside the equipment to control the operation of peripheral devices.
8. Signal shielding measures are adopted to protect peripheral devices from electromagnetic interference during high frequency arc ignition.
The production types of coatings are as follows:
Supersonic flame spraying (1100m/s) speed of flame flow, jet particles impact energy, powder oxidation and burning loss is small, can be obtained high density, high bonding strength, excellent comprehensive performance of the coating. Binding strength: ≥8 0MPa; Porosity: ≤1%; Coating thickness: 0.1-0.3mm; Roughness of raw surface: RA3.2-6.3
12CO-WC HV1400 High hardness 17CO-WC HV1200 High toughness
10Co-4Cr-WC HV1300 Excellent oxidation resistance
Tungsten carbide coating application: ribbon mixer, high speed mixer, twisted dragon, blades of screw shaft, roots blower, blade, lithium electric equipment, the anode materials equipment, dual planetary mixer furnace equipment, roller kiln, crusher, ball mill, packaging equipment, transportation equipment, mixer, scattered disc, axle, roller, fan turbine blades, the steam turbine blade, drawing cone, valve plate, chemical tank.