Wood Lathe Tools, Wood Lathe Crving Tool MC 900
|Description||12"x36" mini wood lathe|
|No of speed||Variable|
|Swing over bed||12"|
|Distance between centers||36"|
|Drive spindle||1" 8RH thread or other|
|Head and tailstock taper||#2 Morse or other|
1)Easy speed change.
2)Easily turn hrad stock and lock in 0.60.90.120.and 180 degree
3)Soild headstock and lathe bed construction
4)12" cast iron offset tool rest
5)6" face plate,spur and ball bearing live center included.
6)Steel stand included, all cast iron stand optional
7)Powerful totally enclosed fan cooled motor.
8)Extra bed extension makes outboard turning easy.
9)Extra sanding drum and disc optional.
1. It is one of the most commonly used small machines in woodworking production.
2. The woodworking lathe performs rough and fine turning on the end face, section and cone of wood.
3. The woodworking lathe can use the forming tool to process quickly and accurately.
4. It has an easy to operate motor control system.
5. It has two belt transmission ratios with high torque when turning large diameter.
6. It can change the construction hoist quickly.
7. The lathe adopts cast iron structure, high stability and vibration free operation.
8. Matching cast iron bracket is available.
9. It can be combined with the extended operation platform to meet the requirements of large workpieces.