Chemical Reactor is an enclosed volume in which a chemical reaction takes place.In chemical engineering, it is generally understood to be a process vessel used to carry out chemical reaction, which is one of the classic unit operations in chemical process analysis. The design of a chemical reactor deals with multiple aspects of chemical engineering. Chemical engineers design reactors to maximize net present value for the given reaction. Designers ensure that the reaction proceeds with the highest efficiency forwards the desired output product, producing the highest yield of product while requiring the least amount of money to purchase and operate. Normal operating expense include energy input, energy removal, raw material costs, labor,etc. Energy changes can come in the form of heating or cooling, pumping to increase pressure,frictional pressure loss or agitation.
- SUS 304, 316 stainless steel material or Tai steel material, sanitary
- Insulation layer of 2-3 inches as requested
- Accurate Inner Polishing up to Ra0.45μm
- Multiple speed choices,fixed speed and frequency inverted.
- Standard design according to GMP and GB150.1~4-2011
- Customized size.