The external forces applied to the material in the crushing process include pressure rolling, shearing, impact (blow), and grinding. Rolling and rolling are mainly used for coarse and medium smashing. They are suitable for the crushing of hard materials and large blocks. Shears are mainly used for crushing or smashing. They are suitable for crushing ductile or fibrous materials. Impacts (blow) are mainly used for crushing and solving. Poly, suitable for pulverization of brittle materials; grinding mainly in ultra-fine grinding and ultra-fine grinding, suitable for ultra fine crushing after fine grinding.
The use of various types of Pharmaceutical Machine of Efficient Universal Pulverizer Powder Milling Machine :
1. Large-scale pulverizer (equipment with higher output under the premise of the same crushing fineness) are mainly applicable to the crushing and processing of mineral products in industries such as metallurgy, building materials, chemical industry, mining, expressway construction, water conservancy and hydropower, refractory materials, and iron and steel industries.
2. Small-sized pulverizer (equipment with lower yield under the same sizing fineness) are mainly used for crushing materials in food, chemical, pharmaceutical, greening, sanitation, and other industries.
3. The coarse crusher is mainly used for crushing and pretreating operations in various industries. The main function of the crusher is to process larger diameter materials (5-10 cm) into smaller diameter granular materials (5-10 mm in diameter).
4. The crusher is mainly used for medium and fine crushing operations in various industries. Its role is to process granular materials into medium-fine powders that require a diameter for subsequent processing or as a finished product.
5. The ultrafine crusher is mainly used in ultrafine crushing operations in most industries. It crushes the materials after crushing to achieve the required material diameter, and is mainly used for the processing of raw materials for high-end products.
|Model||Crushing Motor(kw)||Discharge fineness(mesh)|
|Production Capacity(kg/h)||Spindle speed(r/min)||Feeding Fineness(mm)|