|Suitable row spacing|
|4U-3/1.3||50-100||1500||250-300||1300||400-650||2900*1800*1700||Traction rear suspension|
|4U-3/1.6||60-120||1600||250-300||1600||550-800||2900*2100*1700||Traction rear suspension|
The 4UQL-160 potato harvester consists of a frame, digging shovel, working screen, gear box, drive shaft, traction hanger, suspension frame, depth limit wheel, rear tail wheel, rear lifting device and other components.
The tractor and the harvester are connected by a drive shaft and driven by the power output shaft of the tractor to drive the working screen. The digging shovel will shovel the crops to be harvested. The two sides of the disc cut the soil and the weeds. Digging the shovel and shovel the soil into the soil. The conveyor chain transports the potatoes backwards. The crops are transported to the rear by the rotation of the working sieve chain. In the device, during the transportation process, the vibration of the vibrating wheel of the universal Nazan is effective to separate the crop from the soil. The rear lifting device uses the side loading device to load the crop into the transport vehicle on the right side, saving manpower and material resources and improving production efficiency.
1. Technical Consulting Service
Our wide product range enables us to provide most flexible, efficient and reliable equipment configurations or complete solutions for customers according to different requests and budgets.
2. Company and Production Line VisitBefore placing orders, customers are warmly welcome to visit factory and our facility. We can also arrange the visit to our existing customers to learn the operation condition of our machines and complete plant.
1. Reliable delivery time.
2. Strict quality control by in-production 100% check and test.
3. User manual and spare parts provided for free.
1. Fast technical guidance for construction, installation and commissioning.
2. Necessary training for daily maintenance on site.
3. 12 months warranty.
4. Lifelong regular technical service.
5. Timely solutions to problems.