PPD103B Hydraulic Punching& Drilling Machine
Ideal machine for join plates of steel tower and construction
Main Technical Specifications:
- Max. punching force: 1000kN
- Max. size of workpiece: 775×1500mm
- Thickness of workpiece: 5 ~ 25mm
- Max. punching diameter : φ25.5mm(16Mn, 20mm thickness, Q235, 25mm thickness)
(we only provide the die of 16mm thickness for test run. If you want the die of 20mm, 25mm thickness for test run, you must provide the female die yourself)
- No. of die station: 3(one of them can be equipped with stamping die)
- Min. distance between hole and plate edge : 25mm
- Max. punching force: 800kN
- No. and Dimension of character: 10 (14×10mm)
- Drilling diamete(high-speed steel twist drill): φ16 ~ φ50mm
- Rotation speed of drilling spindle(stepless speed variation): 120~560r/min, 5.5kW
- Max.stroke of drilling spindle: 180mm
- Feeding speed (hydraulic stepless adjustment) 20~200mm/min
- The processing precision: It can fit the stipulations of first-rate products in < The Classifying Standard of Steel Tower of the Transmit Electricity Line >
- The specific numerical value as follows :
The space between arbitrary holes on the joint plate: longitudinal: ±0.5mm transverse : ±0.5mm
Node plate: space between any two group holes: ±1.0mm,
the space of the hole to the side of the steel plate: ±1.0mm
- The vertical degree, "t" is the thickness of plate ≤ 0.03t and ≤ 2mm
- Motor power of hydraulic pump: 15kW
- The servo motor power of X and Y axes: 2×2kW
- The compressed air force ×discharging quantity: 0.5MPa×0.1m3/min
- Overall dimension (length × width ×height): 3100×2988×2720mm
- Net weight : Approx.6500kg
- The motor of X and Y axes are world famous brand AC servo motor. The main electric controlling components (PLC and CNC orientation system, encoder and switch without touching), hydraulic components, pneumatic valve (electromagnetic valve, overflow valve, and unloading valve) and cylinder are all world famous brand.
- Working environment:
Working temperature: 0ºC ~ 40ºC
Power: Three phase four wire system
AC Voltage: 380V
Fluctuation of voltage: ±10%
Frequency: 50 Hz
List of the Key Outsourced Components:
|1||Linear guide||MSA30||4||PMI||Taiwan China|
|3||Solenoid relief valve||AGAM-10/21/350/210||1||Atos||Italy|
|4||Solenoid unloading valve||AGIU-20/10/100||1||Atos/Yuken||Italy/Taiwan China|
|6||Solenoid Valve(Dg6)||SDHE-0714||1||Atos/Yuken||Italy/Taiwan China|
|7||Solenoid Valve(Dg6)||SDHE-0713||1||Atos/Yuken||Italy/Taiwan China|
|8||One-way throttle valve||HQ-012||1||Atos||Italy|
|9||Throttle Valve of P||TVP-02||1||JUSTMARK||Taiwan China|
|10||One-way valve of P||CVP-02-B||1||JUSTMARK||Taiwan China|
|11||Check valve||PCVA-02-B||1||JUSTMARK||Taiwan China|
|15||Filter-Regulator-Lubricator combined units||G1/4||1||SMC||Japan|
|16||AC servo motor||2kW||2||Schneider||France|
Note: The above is our fixed supplier. If the supplier can not supply the components in case of any special matter, we will adopt the components with the same level, but the quality is no worse than the above.
There are three die-stations in the machine, which can punch holes with three different diameters by using three different punches.
The whole process is realized automatically.once the machining dimensions of a workpiece are put into the computer by an operator, which can be called up repeatedly.
The workpiece is clamped by the two strong and precise hydraulic clamps which can be moved and fixed rapidly.
Maximum punching force of main cylinder is 100 tons. Workpiece with maximum weight of 226kg can be processed by the machine. The two CNC axes are driven by AC servo motors via ballscrews, which can move on the rolling guides.
Speed and feeding of the drilling spindle can be stepless adjusted. When the drill touches the workpiece,itcan automatically change its speed into working one. After the hole is drilled through, the drill returns automatically.
Shandong FIN CNC MACHINE CO., LTD. is always focusing on our ultimate goal - to secure and increase our customer's productivity - has made us the leader in China market in the manufacture of machines for processing angle bar, beam channel profiles, steel plates, tubesheet and flanges, mainly serving for fabricating iron towers, steel structure, heat exchangers, boilers, bridges, and trucks.Strong R & D center with 30 engineers team, 24 years of experience from year 1997, 280 staff, plant area about 270,000 sqm., very harsh quality control of every component and the whole machine, about 40 million US dollars sales turnover per year.
FIN CNC machines' market share in China is around 70% and exported to 50+ countries across globe market. All top ranked tower manufacturers, steel structure fabricators and power station makers, bridge/railway manufacturers, truck makers are our clients.
Main products: CNC Angle Line, CNC Beam Drilling Sawing Machine, CNC Plate Drilling Machine, CNC Rail Processing Machine, CNC Tubesheet Flange Drilling Machine, Truck beam plate punching machine, etc..One measure of the outstanding quality of our machines is their longevity: many FIN machines have been in operation for more than 17 years! Many clients are continually placing repeated orders which verified well our machines' perfect quality and reliable performance.
The company drafted many China national standards for CNC angle line machine and CNC beam drilling sawing machine and CNC plate drilling machine.
1. When can you arrange shipment?
For machines available in stock, the shipment can be arranged within 15 days after getting advance payment or L/C;
For machines non available in stock, the shipment can be arranged with 60 days after getting advance payment or L/C.
2. What can you do if my machines have problems?
1) We can send you free components if machines are in warranty period;
2) 24 hours service on line;
3) We can assign our engineers to serve you if you want.
3. Do you provide machine operation training?
Yes. We can send professional engineers to the working site for machine's installation, commissioning and operation training.
4. Which machine model shall I choose when I purchase from you?
Please share us your material size and your processing request, then we will recommend our machine most suitable and most cost effective for your work demand.
5. What's your machine's market share in China?
Our market share in China is about 70%+, and we've exported to 50+ countries across the globe market, since year 1998.