Tungsten Carbide Bush For Mechanical Parts
1. Tungsten Carbide Bearing Bushings have the characters of high wear resistance, high corrosion resistance and good compressive properties.
2. It's widely used in petrochemical industries and other industries which call for high properties of the bearing bushings or shaft sleeves.
3. Tungsten carbide BEARING is the basic material among the frictional materials. They are widely use as the basic components for sealing. And the bushings are widely adopted in petrochemical industry due to its excellent performances such as wear ability, anti corrosion etc.
Grades, Properties and Recommended Applications of Cemented Carbide
ASEEDER Carbide have R&D Dept can help customer to develop new grade as per special application.
1. Use 100% tungsten carbide raw material
2. Stable chemical properties
3. Excellent performance and good wear / corrosion resistance
4. HIP sintering, good compactness
5. Blanks, high machining accuracy / precision
6. OEM customized sizes available
7. Factory's offer
8. Strict products quality inspection
Seed Technologies Corp., LTD., located in Zhuzhou (China), is a high-tech developer, manufacturer, and distributor of superior wear resistant parts, tool assembly and equipment for Oil and gas, Aerospace, Valve and Pumps industry.
Aseeder Corporation was invested by Seed as a Houston based company dedicated for sales and customer support in north America market.
The products and technologies from Seed (Aseeder) have been widely applied in the fields of oil & gas, chemical engineering, subsea, nuclear power and aerospace industries. Mainly used in harsh operating conditions include severe abrasion, erosion, corrosion, high temperature, high pressure and strong impact.
Our major clients are Fortune 500 companies. Seed is the leading export enterprise in China of wear-resistant, cemented carbide products and the related high-precision machining techniques.
1. Advanced Machining and Test Equipments:
2. Outstanding ability to meet all of customer's requirements:
3. High Precision Product machining Lines:
· Wear resistant carbide components via powder metallurgy technique
· Hardfacing (oxy-acetylene spray, PTA, HVOF, etc.) and surface enhancement (phosphating, boronizing, etc.)
· High-precision machining of metals (S.Steel, carbon steel, Inconel 718, etc.)
· Additive manufacture
4. Abundant experience accumulation in serving Fortune 500 companies in Oil & Gas Industry:
a, Flexible payment term
b, Expedite communications
c, Quick and Professional Response