UHMWPE Paper Machine Dewatering Element Suction Box Cover/Panel/ UHMWPE Dewatering Elements

Product Description
This product taking Al2O3 with more than 99% purity as the raw material has strong resistance to high temperature and chemical corrosion, but also high hardness and low friction coefficient. It's the best material for the dewatering elements used in the paper machine with speed lower than 800m/min.
Zibo yunfeng industrial ceramics co., 

Alumina content95%99%
Al2O3(%)≥95≥99
Density(g/cm3)≥3.70≥3.85
Absorption(%)<0.1<0.1
Bending strength(MPa)>250>300
Thermal Conductivity(W/m· k)20-2428-30
Thermal Expansion Coefficient(×10-6/K)7.6-88-8.4
Using highest temperature(°C)14001600
Dielectric constantΣ(1MHZ)8-99-10

UHMWPE Paper Machine Dewatering Element Suction Box Cover/Panel/ UHMWPE Dewatering Elements

UHMWPE Paper Machine Dewatering Element Suction Box Cover/Panel/ UHMWPE Dewatering Elements

FAQ

Q:Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A:We are factories.

Q: what is your lead time?
A: if it's an accessory, it usually takes 10 days.Or it takes 30 days to customize according to the plan, according to the quantity.

Q: do you offer technical solutions?Is it free or extra?
A: yes, we can provide the technical solution for free.

Q: do you provide samples?Is it free or extra?
A: yes, we can provide samples for free, but we don't pay the freight.

Q: what is your payment method?
A: telegraphic transfer 30% in advance and the remaining 70% before shipment.
 

 
 
UHMWPE Paper Machine Dewatering Element Suction Box Cover/Panel/ UHMWPE Dewatering Elements

Packing & Delivery

 

UHMWPE Paper Machine Dewatering Element Suction Box Cover/Panel/ UHMWPE Dewatering Elements
Packaging
Size
Order
Weight
500KG-
 
 
 
Packaging Details
The normal package is wooden box(Size: L*W*H). If export to european countries,the wooden box will be fumigated.If container is too tigher,we will use pe film for packing or pack it according to customers special request.
 
UHMWPE Paper Machine Dewatering Element Suction Box Cover/Panel/ UHMWPE Dewatering Elements
 
Packaging
Size
Order
Weight
1.2 T-
 
 
 
Packaging Details
The normal package is wooden box(Size: L*W*H). If export to european countries,the wooden box will be fumigated.If container is too tigher,we will use pe film for packing or pack it according to customers special request.

Pre-sales service

  • Offering comprehensive technical and business consultation services.
  • Proposing the most suitable scheme and equipment for our clients.
  • Designing and fabricating targeted products according to the special requirements of clients.

After-sales service

  • Assisting our clients for foundation construction of equipment.
  • Dispatching engineers to install and debug equipment.
  • Regularly visit clients to solve production problems.

Conect US
A good partner is half done! Yunfeng adhering to the "more" business philosophy, equipment parts will be reserved for you spare parts, contact with the customer's worries.
Sincerely look forward to cooperating with you! 
If you are interested, please contact us.
 
 

Related Products