The pallet making machine is a new type of pallet machine which uses hot press technology, it mainly designed for producing pressed pallet with raw materials of wood sawdust, wood shaving, wood chips, straw, coconut fiber (coir) and other fibers, it can reuse a various of materials to gain more benefits.
This machine can be widely use a variety of materials to make pallets, such as waste wood, sawdust, wood chips, wood shavings, raw wood, burned wood, logs, wood board, tree branches, timber, wood planks, waste pallets and so on. Other materials containing rich fiber also can be used for production of pressed wood pallet, such as straw (wheat/corn), waste paper, bamboo, palm trees, coconut fiber (coir), softwood, bagasse, miscanthus and so on.
|Capacity||240 pieces/day (24 hours)||240 pieces/day (24 hours)|
|Power||22 kW||22 kW|
|Hydraulic cylinder diameter||350 mm||380 mm|
|Hydraulic cylinder quantity||4 pieces||4 pieces|
|Pressure||0-1000 tons (adjustable)||0-1200 tons (adjustable)|
|Shaping cycle||300 seconds||300 seconds|
|Weight||30 tons||30 tons|
|Dimension||4200*2200*3500 mm||4200*2200*3500 mm|
1. Structure. The frame of pressed wood pallet machine adopts the 3-beam 4-column structure with good strength, rigidity, and precision retaining ability.
2. Hydraulic system. Separate hydraulic systems, with compact structure, small flow resistance, sensitive and reliable work.
Sealed performance is good, easy maintenance, and long service life.
Working pressure is adjustable within the scope of the parameter.
3. Control system. Control cabinets can be automatic and manual control.
4. Safe device. The motor controlling parts equip thermal protectors and breakers. So it can protect the motor will not break when overload and have the protection measures of overload and short circuit.
a. Space Saving
- Same size of press wood pallets nestable
- Height of 55 pieces about 2.2 meters
- On the contrary, traditional wooden pallets 7 meters
b. Ready for Export
- Produced by high temperature and high pressure
- Meet ISPM15
- Free fumigation and free inspection
c. Recyclable and Reused
- Broken pallets are recyclable and reused
- Crushed pallets are raw materials for new pallets