The hot air enters into the bottom of the dryer in tangent direction. Under the driving of the stirrer, a powerful rotating wind field is formed. Paste materials go into the dryer via screw feeder, and dispersed by impact, friction and shearing force under the powerful high-speed rotating impeller; bulk materials immediately get smashed, in fully contact with hot air in order to get heated and dried. Then the dehydrated materials rise with hot air. A hierarchical ring will make large particles retentate, while exhaust small particles out of dryer from center of the ring, recovered by cyclone separator and deduster. The bulk materials or materials without being fully dryer will be thrown to the wall under centrifugal force and drop to the bottom again to be smashed and dried.
(1) Dynamic integration of cyclone, fluidized, spouted and grinding classification technologies.
(2) Equipments are compact and small-sized, enabling high efficiency and continuous production, achieving "small equipment, large-scale production".
(3) Great drying intensity, low energy consumption, high thermal efficiency.
(4) Short material residence time, good product quality, available for drying heat sensitive materials.
(5)Negative or slightly negative pressure operation, good impermeability, high efficiency, eliminating environmental pollution.
Organic compounds: atrazine (pesticides), cadmium laurate, benzoic acid, germicide, sodium oxalate, cellulose acetate, the organic pigments,and so on;
Dye: santhraquinone, black iron oxide, indigo pigments, butyric acid, titanium hydroxide, zinc sulfide, various azo intermediate;
Inorganic: borax, calcium carbonate, hydroxide, copper sulfate, ferric oxide, barium carbonate, antimony trioxide, all kinds of metallic hydroxide,all kinds of heavy metal,salt, synthetic cryolite and so on;
Food: soy protein, gelatinized starch, distillers' grains, triticin, wheat starch and so on.
|Tower Diameter (mm)||200||400||600||800||1000||1200||1400||2000|
|Air amount (m3/h)||300-500||1150-2000||2450-4500||4450-7550||7000-12500||10000-20000||18000-36000||28200-56500|
|Water Evaporation (kg/h)||12-17||40-70||80-150||150-250||230-425||300-600||600-1000||1000-1500|
|Total Power (kW)||10||20||40||65||85||105||150||230|
|Max. Equipment Height (m)||4.0||4.8||5.8||6.5||7.1||7.8||8.8||10.1|
1. The evaporated amount of moistureis calculated when the temperature of inlet is180ºC and Ihe temperature of outlet is 80ºC ;
2. Besides the models above mentioned, special specification can also be made as request;
3. The equipped capacity above mentioned is standard. The power can also be decreased in accordance with pracitcal condition.
Raw Material Example & Characteristics (based on Model XZG-6)
|Item/Raw Material||Stearate Acid||Aluminum hydroxide||Zinc Carbonate||Monosultap||TMTD||DSD Acid||Red Iron Oxide||Antimony Dioxide||Cuprous Chloride||White Carbon Black|
|Inlet Air Temperature(ºC)||150||150||150||120||140||150||200||180||200||280|
|Pratical Drying Capacity(kg/h)||140-160||250-280||130-170||80-110||80-120||80-120||300-350||280-320||290-310||250-300|
|Item/Raw Material||ZDC accelerate||Oil Soluble Ink||Substitute Zinc Manganate||Phthaloc-Yanin Dye||Calcium Citrate||Superfine Calcium Carbonate||Slurry Treatment Agent||Sodium Isocyanurate Dioxide||Sodium Isoxyanurate Trioxide|
|Inlet Air Temperature(ºC)||150||150||120||150||140||160||200||180||150|
|Pratical Drying Capacity(kg/h)||80-110||350-380||120-150||160-180||300-350||430-470||290-310||80-120||90-150|